To download your usage history follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to My Account
2. Select the service you would like the usage history of
3. Click "Download usage history" under Usage & Add-ons
4. Select your desired date range and click "View PDF"
5. To download your usage history click on the "Download" icon
Absolutely! You can easily transfer your current number from your current service provider to Woolworths by simply selecting this option as part of the activation and signup process. There is no need to contact your current service provider as the porting process will take place automatically.
It's important to note that your current number must be active for porting to be successful and any requested information (e.g. date of birth, account number) must exactly match your current service provider's records.
If Woolworths has already allocated a new mobile number to you as part of the sign up process, you may not elect to port an existing mobile number from another service provider to replace it.
Activating your service may take up to 24 hours.
If you are porting, it usually depends on your current mobile carrier. The Mobile Number Portability Industry Code states that 90% of ports must be completed within 3 Standard Hours of Operation and 99% completed within 2 Business days.
Please note that Standard Hours of Operation are 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, and 10am to 6pm on Saturdays (AEST). Porting is not available on Sundays and most public holidays. We will send you an SMS once your service is active with Woolworths Mobile.
The easiest way to activate is online. Simply click here and follow the steps. If you activating a Starter Pack you will need the following handy:
1. A valid form of ID (Australian Drivers Licence, Australian Passport, Medicare card or International Passport & Visa)
2. A credit or debit card to set up you monthly payments
3. If you are wanting to bring your number to Woolworths, make sure your number is in your name and have your details (Date of birth/Account reference number) on hand.
Tips to help:
We recommend contacting your local police station to file a police report for all lost or stolen devices. The police will need to know your IMEI number to make this report.
You can request a replacement SIM via the Woolworths Mobile app to transfer your service on to a new SIM card.